How to work with us to address concerns and solve problems:
- Share your concerns with the person most directly involved (i.e. classroom teacher, coach/activity adviser, etc.). Many times a concern is a result of misinformation or a misunderstanding and can be solved at the classroom or building level.
- If after that meeting there is still an issue, bring your concerns to the building principal or appropriate supervisor.
- If an issue remains, you may direct your concerns to the superintendent or the administrative designee.
- If there is still an issue after speaking with the superintendent/designee, you may bring your concern to an opening forum, which is held as part of the school board’s regular business meeting.
*Links to Board Policy concerning public and parent/student grievances can be found below. Forms can be downloaded as well.
Upcoming Opportunities to Communicate with the Board:
- Listening Tour 3 - Feb. 15th, 2018 5-6pm - DES
- Regular Business Meeting - Feb 20th @ 6pm - Central Office