Returning student registration will be online for the 2020/21 school year.
New Student Registration
Students new to the district in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades may register in-person on July 28, 2020, from 1 pm to 8 pm.
Please bring the following items with you as they are required for registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Parent/Guardian Identification
- Validated Immunization Record:
- Shot cards, a signature or stamp from the doctor/nurse who administered each shot
- Electronic health records must have the clinic contact information.
- Information and the provider’s signature or stamp
- An official immunization record generated from a state (IMMTRAC2) OR local authority is acceptable. Please be sure these are already printed out and signed.
- Official shot records from another school are acceptable.If you are coming from another state or from another country, the shot record must be completely up-to-date before you can enroll the student.
- Proof of residence. This must be a utility bill such as an electric or water bill, or a copy of a lease agreement in the parent name. Cell phone bills will not be accepted. If the parent has no utilities in their name, we can provide an affidavit for the property owners to sign and have notarized. Please contact the school.